AVAYA Cloud Phone System
Choosing cloud communications has never been easier or more cost effective.
AVAYA IP OFFICE
AVAYA IP OFFICE
AVAYA IP OFFICE
Nationwide Installation and 24/7 Support
A Cloud Phone System That Works Where and How You Do
The way you communicate should be able to fit the way you work. With everything you need always handy on any device, in any location, Avaya Cloud Office lets you simplify the way your business communicates. Call, chat, meet, and collaborate no matter where your employees might be. Stay on task and on schedule with file sharing, task management, and virtual team rooms. Bring together 100+ business integrations, like Google Drive and Salesforce, to customize a true cloud unified communications experience. Avaya Cloud Office gives your employees and customers the features and options you want, all in one app.
“With Avaya Cloud Office, users can transform business communications and collaboration via the cloud at a pace that is right for them, simplify communications, easily scale as needed, and receive industry-leading security and support from a trusted partner,” said Dennis Kozak, SVP Business Transformation, Avaya.
What is Avaya Cloud Office?
Avaya Cloud Office is a cloud-based communications system with enterprise grade voice, video, IM/messaging, meetings, conferencing and collaboration. With Avaya Cloud Office you can easily connect all your workers, whether in the office, mobile, or remote to a single system regardless of their location.
We have complied competitive packages ranging from an essential package to an ultimate package. Please contact our sales team for more information.
Everything in Essentials PLUS
• No limit on number of users
• 1000 Included outbound calling minutes per user
• 1000 Inbound minutes for 1800/1300 numbers
• Internet fax
• Unlimited audio conferencing
• Video meetings with up to 100 participants
• Up to 24-hour meeting duration
• Quality-of-service reports
• Multi-Level IVR
• On-demand call recording
• Popular integrations including Office 365, G Suite, Slack, and more
Everything in Standard PLUS
• 1500 Included outbound calling minutes per user
• 2500 Inbound minutes for 1800/1300 numbers
• Automatic call recording
• Single Sign-on
• Multi-site admin and management
• Up to 8-digit extensions with site codes
• Hot desking
• Advanced call handling including whisper, barge, and more
• Video meetings with up to 200 participants
• Real-time analytics
• Popular CRM integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and more
• Developer platform and custom integration
What are the benefits of Avaya Cloud Office?
One solution for all your communications needs: No onsite PBX hardware to install or maintain—you use it, we manage it for you. Connect your office, remote, and mobile workers to a single system. Never miss a call. And, collaborate from anywhere on any device.
Are all my calls secure with Avaya Cloud Office?
Yes. Avaya Cloud Office uses encryption to safeguard your day-to-day business communication to ensure secure voice between endpoints on the network, including desk phones, conference phones, and the Avaya Cloud Office mobile app and desktop app.
Need a Great Phone? We Have You Covered
Contact Us For a Free Quote